Responsible for data processing
SEH s.à r.l.
27, Zone Triangle Vert
Phone: +352 266 707 14
Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time a website is accessed, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of access, the transferred data volume and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the request.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of to ensure trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our services. In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, this serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer as part of a weighing of interests. All access data will be deleted at latest seven days after the end of your page visit.
Third-party hosting services
In the context of processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides us with the services of hosting and displaying the website. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in a correct representation of our offer within the scope of a weighing of interests. All data collected within the framework of the use of this website or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. A processing on other servers takes place only in the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Data collection and use for contract processing
We collect personal data when you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process your request and you can not send the request without providing this information. Which data is collected, is apparent from the respective input forms. We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR to process your enquiries. After complete completion of the contract, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiration of any tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
The non-acceptance of cookies may restrict the functionality of our website.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
For website analysis this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC (www.google.de). This serves to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our services in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable the analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymous IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. The data collected in this context will be deleted after we stop using Google Analytics for the intended purpose. The Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed hier. Due to this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield. You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and associated with your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Alternatively to the browser plugin you can click this link to prevent Google Analytics from capturing data on this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you have to click the link again.
Contact options and your rights
As a user you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about the personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as no further processing is required.
- on the exercise of freedom of expression and of information
- for the fulfilment of a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in so far as
- the correctness of the data is challenged by you
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or we no longer need the data.
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person;
- under Art. 77 GDPR the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or if you wish to obtain information, correct, block or delete data or revoke your consent to or object to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact data in our imprint.
Data protection officer:
Right of appeal
Insofar as we process personal data as described above in order to safeguard our predominantly legitimate interests as part of a weighing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you are only entitled to object if there are reasons arising from your particular situation. After exercising your right of objection, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. This shall not apply if the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose
Copyright 2019 GroupeSTAHL INTERNATIONAL ©. All rights reserved.